Frontier Works Organization, Rawalpindi Qualification:
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA / CFA / MBA Finance
- 12 – 16 years post qualification experience in the relevant field
- Skills: Communication, Creativity, Strategy Development, Problem Solving, Business Intelligence and Networking
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs and collecting operational data.
- Analyzes past and current financial performance data.
- Prepares reports and projections based on analyses.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures. Improves financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, and recommending improvements to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintains databases by entering, verifying, and backing up data. Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses. Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications and coordinating information requirements.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential. Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing publications.
- City Rawalpindi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 12
- Years of experience End ( Max) 16
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Financial Services