For Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited, Finance Division, Govt of Pakistan Qualification:
- ACMA/CA Finalist/ACCA or equivalent relevant degree from HEC recognized university
- Minimum 08 years post qualification professional experience preferably in the field of internal audit and internal control
- Preference will be given to candidates having proficiency in Analytical Analysis Skills
- Worked with Chartered Accountancy Firms or Financial Institutions in management audit function
- Analyses business and financial data and Creates financial models bases on analyses to support organizational decision-making. ·
- Develops financial plans and reports for organizational leaders. · Analyzes industry trends and makes recommendations based on those trends.
- Evaluates capital expenditures and depreciation. ·
- Develops automated reporting and forecasting tools for more efficient use of data. · Extract, compile and summarize the financial transactions data to develop meaningful business insights. · Development of new analytical models for productivity, costing and pricing.
- Cost allocation to various internal/external activity sources. · Extensive work on excel sheets to compile, monitor and report, network recon activities.
- Ad-hoc reporting, financial and analytical views.
- Recon activity and report delivery monitoring.
- Review and improve internal processes
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 2
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Education Major CA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 45
- Speciality 1 Finance