Shail Holding Group Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy / Finance
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) (preferred)
• Chartered Financial Analyst (preferred)
- 10 – 15 years of financial analysis experience preferably in a listed manufacturing corporations with a minimum of 5 years in managerial role
- financial and strategic plan and Work with Business Unit heads to build their annual budgets and forecasts
- Interpret budget directives in conjunction with top management; establish policies, procedures and guidelines for carrying out directives to guide the preparation of operational budgets.
- Provide advice in regard to cost analysis, fiscal allocation, and budget preparation to support Managers / Directors to establish operational budgets and the relevant costs forecasting’s for incoming year, discuss and verify the defined costs to ensure effective and efficient annual budget Planning to maintain company profitability.
- Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations.
- Consolidate and summarize all operational budgets; present it to the top management and recommend for the approval or disapproval of funds requests.
- Analyze monthly department expenditures, define and highlight any variances;
- Investigate reasons behind to ensure sustaining financial performance.
- Validate Cost Centers allocations; Communicate with departments’ responsible to correct wrong postings to guarantee appropriate costs allocations to correct cost centers.
- City Qatar
- Currency Qatar Riyals – QAR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Years of experience End ( Max) 15
- Education Major MBA/CA
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Finance