Fauji Foundation Services, Rawalpindi
- Ex-Servicemen: Ex JCO / Retd Warrant Officers with trade of Firefighting will be preferred.
- Civilians: Education Qualification preferably FA or minimum Matric.
- Diploma in Fire Fighting from recognized institute.
- At least 10 Years of Firefighting experience in reputable organization in Pakistan or abroad, Air Force, Army or Navy
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out and supervise firefighting teams in case of any fire related eventuality and Manage firefighting teams and monitor Firefighting and Fire Alarm system.
- Implement organizational guidelines with respect of Firefighting and Conduct site inspections to identify potential hazards / threats.
- Provide training to employees on firefighting.
- Conduct equipment inspection to ensure operational ability.
- Facilitate maintenance of warned out / damaged equipment.
- Carry out investigations to identify any unsafe practices.
- Conduct risk assessments / identify work areas with high risk of fire hazard and Prepare periodic safety statistics / records and submit to Health and Safety Officer.
- City Rawalpindi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Degree High school or equivalent
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Male
- Age Min 30
- Speciality 1 Fire Fighting Supervision