Bahrain Medical Laboratory Qualification:
- Bachelor of Technology/Engineering, Bachelor of Science
- 2 – 8 Years of experience
- Perform standardized qualitative and quantitative tests to determine physical or chemical properties of food or beverage products.
- Analyze test results to classify products, or compare results with standard tables.
- Compute moisture or salt content, percentages of ingredients, formulas, or other product factors, using mathematical and chemical procedures.
- Conduct standardized tests on food, beverages, additives, and preservatives in order to ensure compliance with standards and regulations regarding factors such as color, texture, and nutrients.
- Examine chemical and biological samples in order to identify cell structures, and to locate bacteria, or extraneous material, using microscope.
- Prepare slides and incubate slides with cell cultures and Provide assistance to food scientists and technologists in research and development, production technology, and quality control.
- Record and compile test results, and prepare graphs, charts, and reports.
- Clean and sterilize laboratory equipment and Measure, test, and weigh bottles, cans, and other containers in order to ensure hardness, strength, and dimensions that meet specifications.
- Mix, blend, or cultivate ingredients in order to make reagents or to manufacture food or beverage products.
- City Manama
- Currency Bahrain Dinars – BHD
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Years of experience End ( Max) 8
- Education Major BS
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Food and water lab management