The Urban Unit, Planning & Development Board, Govt. of Punjab, Lahore Qualification:
- Minimum graduation from an HEC-recognized institute. Fresh Graduates may apply.
- Fresh can Apply
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls.
- Take and relay messages. Provide information to callers. Greet persons entering organization.
- Direct persons to correct destination. In case of electric & IT related matters, will co-ordinate with IT & admin unit. Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization. Monitor visitor access. Register all staff for bio-metric attendance. Make sure the bio-metric machines of the floor are in accord, with the coordination of IT Department.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support (NQs and janitorial staff monitoring).
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
- Control inventory relevant to reception area.
- Tidy and maintain the reception area.
- Restricting the entrance of irrelevant person in office
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 40
- Speciality 1 Reception