Al-Emadi Hospitality-Doha, Qatar Qualification:
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree or any relevant education.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in similar role.
- Hotel/Hospitality industry experience is preferable
- Language: Proficiency in English is must, while additional language skills are an asset.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills with customer service skills.
- Computer knowledge: Must be a computer literate.
- Knowledge in Opera, MS Office is an added advantage.
- Ensure through effective supervision that all services offered in the Rooms Division are always available, and are carried out with the utmost efficiency and courtesy as per the Rooms Division Departmental Operations Manual.
- Maintain all hotel records and forms as prescribed by local management and policies.
- Monitor all costs and recommend/institute measure to control them in accordance with the budgets.
- Ensure the smooth operation and coordination of the various Rooms Division Departments,
- Ensuring maximum occupancy and guest satisfaction, and adhering to the standard of service required by Hotel.
- City Doha
- Currency Qatar Riyals – QAR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Years of experience End ( Max) 5
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Hospitality