Al-Emadi Hospitality-Doha, Qatar Qualification:
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree or any relevant education.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role.
- Hotel/Hospitality industry experience is preferable
- Language: Proficiency in English is must, while additional language skills are an asset. Communication: Excellent communication skills with customer service skills. Computer knowledge: Must be a computer literate.
- Work on a rotation basis within the Front Office, ensuring that all transactions are posted the course of the day. Each shift must balance.
- Work overnight shift within Front Office, ensuring that all transaction and reports for the day are correct.
- Serve all guest requests for assistance and information, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction.
- Register the guests promptly ensuring that they are provided with all the necessary information.
- Ensure the telephone is answered promptly and clearly, ensuring a courteous and friendly manner.
- Take room reservations effectively, efficiently and a laid out on the proper reservation form and Keep the daily Log Book up to date.
- Monitor closely the issuance and return of hotel keys by maintaining Log Books.
- Ensure the running of all overnight reports are completed fully and correctly.
- Prepare the daily reports such as “Daily Special Rate List” Daily Up- Grade List” and “Daily No-Show and Cancellation List”.
- Check the validity of travel agent vouchers.
- Maintain the Log Book, by recording any information and guest comments.
- Responsible for all issued funds, foreign currencies and all collections.
- City Doha
- Currency Qatar Riyals – QAR
- Number of Vacancies 10
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Reception