Michael Page Qualification:
- Degree in Geotechnical Engineering or related subject
- 12+ years relevant working experience and Experience across a wide range of geological types, soil and rock conditions.
- Experience in managing and administering site investigation contracts and site supervision teams
- Experience in managing and liaising with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Knowledge and experience in geotechnical design (temporary and permanent works) for tall buildings, tunnels, deep excavations, slope stabilization, pipelines, marine structures, ports, rail, bridges, roads, airports, dams, soil improvement and land reclamation projects and Experience in seismic hazard assessment.
- Manage the geotechnical surveying requirements of all sectors across projects (including topographical, bathymetric and geotechnical (on-shore and off-shore), seismic hazard and metocean studies.
- Prepare and review specifications, BoQs and drawings for geotechnical investigation RFP
- Plan and manage geotechnical investigation contracts and keep project delivery teams informed of progress regularly and Manage and coordinate geotechnical investigations to ensure works are completed to specified technical standards, health and safety and environmental requirements and program
- Provide direction to technical team in field inspection activities
- City Riyadh
- Currency Saudi Arabia Riyals – SAR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 12
- Education Major BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Geotechnical Management