Sui Southern Gas Company Limited, Karachi Job Code: 8164-10 Qualification:
- Bachelors in Geography / GIS / Geomatics or any other Discipline (with good knowledge of Satellite Data, GPS and GIS)
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in GIS data development for gas distribution & transmission pipeline networks in ESRI desktop environment preferably ArcGIS Pro GIS based large scale and high-resolution digital mapping using satellite data, aerial photographs, paper maps/as-built drawings etc. and field surveys using GPS and other field devices (for male).
- Extract, transforms/develop and load data into GIS database for land use, gas distribution and transmission pipeline networks in SDE based multi-user editing and versioning environment.
- Geometric network-based data development and editing with high accuracy in ArcGIS Desktop and ArcGIS Pro. Produce, create and update maps, drawings and other graphic representations for business users for various tasks.
- Perform GIS Analysis and reporting by using appropriate ArcGIS tools.
- Basic ArcGIS Modelling for automation of repetitive assignments using ArcGIS geo-processing tools.
- Ensure defined GIS data development procedures and SOPs.
- Research & Development for implementation of new GIS tools and techniques for improvement in data development and analysis.
- Assures the integrity, security, and effectiveness in GIS data development.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Education Major BS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 GIS