Office of Research, Innovation & Commercialization (ORIC). Indus University of Health Sciences, Karachi Qualification:
- Master’s preferably in Public Health
- Minimum 08 to 10 years with 04-05 years of relevant experience.
- Designing grant programs, oversee and executing a diverse range of proposals, progress reports, and related projects.
- Determining funding needs, researching funding opportunities, and is responsible for implementing fund investment strategies. Research for effective and authentic funding opportunities having a proven track record
- Coordinating and engaging with grant writers, Identifying support agencies. Identify and develop strategies to optimize the grants administration process and manage timelines and deliverables. Should be able to facilitate faculty in identifying, facilitating, training, and writing grants by faculty.
- Prepare and review grant agreements with the finance and legal department Make financial or budget plans and allocations along with the planning and finance department in accordance with each requirement. Provide detailed reports to the funders and the board of directors with respect to the progress Maintain records of all payments and receivables and prepare monthly records for all grant-related activities Analyze the budget trends and make recommendations for cost control and reduction for various grant
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Years of experience End ( Max) 10
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Grants Management