First Women Bank Limited, Karachi Qualification:
- Graduate/ Postgraduate degree preferably in Business / Banking or equivalent from an HEC recognized university
- . Minimum 15 – 20 years of experience in financial institution or related sectors, of which 10 years should have been in senior management roles.
- Develop a Business Plan for the bank while assessing the Priorities along with the Banks’ President.
- Ensure that the plan meets the expectations of the stakeholders.
- Develop and execute Business Policies· & Strategies covering all activities related to the Branch Network, including branch rationalization.
- Enhance market penetration and ensure effective & efficient management of branch network.
- Ensure measurable growth to the Balance Sheet of the Bank· & its profitability through staff rationalization, product development, automation and quality customer service.
- Devise· & execute long-term & short-term Commercial & Retail Business goals and set-up commensurate Key Performance Indicators.
- Provide leadership for development of liability and asset product portfolio of the Bank as per the· call of the market.
- Develop· & execute consumer banking & Small Enterprise Loan plans.
- Ensure branch profitability and asses the future needs of branch less banking and launch of· paperless environment.
- Put in place measurable goals for branches and service KPIs.
- Develop a service quality plan with comprehensive service indicators.
- Develop and introduce· customer satisfaction surveys.
- Build Service Quality Teams to execute & monitor the indicators for continuous enhancement of the processes.
- Build relationship and leaders across the organization to understand issues and identify areas for· improvement for the organization develop a team to carry out the business functions effectively and ensure effective management of the staff and direct reports along with the HR Dept.
- Prepare and implement frame work for business discretionary power allocation and monitoring· based on qualification skill sets and experience and get it approved from the competent authority.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 15
- Years of experience End ( Max) 20
- Education Major BBA/MBA
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Banking