First Women Bank Limited, Karachi Qualification:
- Masters / CA/ ACCA
- 8 Years of experience in the same subject area
- Responsible to formulate a comprehensive Compliance Program and allied policies and procedural manuals, develop required system, tools/methods, design complete processes and ensure that these are reviewed periodically and establishes mechanism for ensuring that all business activities of the bank are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with SBP and serve as focal person on all matters pertaining to FWBL and ensures smooth SBP inspection and timely compliance of SBP inspections Report including thematic reports.
- Establish a close working relationship with all key executives of the bank to facilitate effective implementation of FWBL’s compliance program & ensure that while introducing new products & Business activities performed by their section are in compliance with laid out regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Anti Money Laundering (AML) laws and regulations and responsible to report CTR & STR and liaison with external agencies (NAB/ANF/ATA/FIA) on behalf of FWBL for customer related · Ensure that all regulatory returns are submitted to regulators in timely manner with maximum accuracy. Further, ensure timely submission of various periodic reports to Regulatory Authority as and when required.
- Provide summarized results of risk assessment exercise to board or its subcommittee and CCM on periodic basis. · Report to the board/board sub-committee promptly on any material incidents of non-compliance shared by Compliance risk analyst
- Responsible to develop and implement a mechanism for collection/ reporting of incidence of non-compliance from line departments/functions on periodic basis to Board Risk & Compliance Committee and Board of Directors. · Conduct “root cause analyses” of certain high-risk instances of non-compliance as identified by Compliance Risk analyst or identified in regulatory inspections. · Support fraud investigations involving customer accounts and recovery of funds, and coordinating investigations with external investigation and enforcement officials. · Coordinate as a focal person with all external agencies (SBP, NAB, ANF and Law Enforcement Agencies) or any 3rd party inquiries.
- Responsible to ensure FATCA & CRS Compliance and its reporting to IRS & FBR respectively
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Female
- Speciality 1 Banking Compliance