By First Women Bank Limited, Karachi Qualification:
- Bachelor degree preferably in Electrical or Mechanical engineering degree from an HEC recognized University. Additional MBA will be an advantage.
- Minimum 5-10 years of Management level experience in similar position
- Effective Management which includes Planning, Organizing, Directing and Implementation of prudent Security Management Plan.
- Overall supervision and management of Administration Department with special emphasis on Sop’s, Rules & Regulations.
- Management of maintenance, implementing and monitoring of Security Safety Equipment for all branches across FWB (pan Pakistan).
- Responsible for all procurement related activities on a pan Pakistan basis for procurement of good and services for the Bank other than specific departmental / ITD related procurements.
- Responsible to follow PPRA rules, should follow rules for inviting tenders, if required, obtain (3) best quotations from the suppliers, vendors, contractors. Execution of complete procurement cycle of all goods and services from suppliers’ payment, delivery follow-up, custom clearance (if required) and transportation up to the Banks’ allocated space / warehouse.
- Warranty handling of all equipment and ensure timely support from the supplier
- Effective Management of vehicle fleet of FWBL with timely preventive maintenance & minimum breakdowns.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Years of experience End ( Max) 10
- Education Major BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 General Services