Sabzazaar – TSH, Lahore Qualification:
- Minimum 04 Years of relevant experience
- Ensure all nursing staff supervised comply with the policies and procedures established by TIH and Monitor staff discipline including uniforms, attendance and punctuality and overall performance.
- Assign staff duties, make nursing staff duty roster, utilize present pool of staff in order to avoid necessary staff overtime. Implement the Ward Teaching Program (CBO) for the nursing staff in coordination with Nursing Education Services; participate in clinical teaching and staff development of nursing staff.
- Counsel and guide all nursing staff. Round regularly; escort special visitors on hospital rounds and Ensure proper hand over of patients (bed to bed) and war d inventory in every shift and Conduct random checks and report discrepancies to the management.
- Review reports from the Nursing Shift In-charge of the evening and night shifts; report all incidents to the management. Maintain inventories and make indents.
- Monitor the proper functioning of biomedical equipment and availability of supplies.
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 4
- Education Major BSC-N
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Nursing