National Insurance Company Limited, Islamabad Qualification:
- M.B.A (Insurance & Risk Management) from HEC Recognized University
- ACII or Dip CII will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in handling insurance matters with sound knowledge of Reinsurance with special stress on Facultative Reinsurance
- Knowledge of various Insurance Policy Covers, Conditions and Exclusions and hands on with Software skills in MS Office and ERP/ iGIS.
- Responsible for Managing Facultative Reinsurance programs of NICL.–
- Liaison with the Underwriting department and Reinsurers to arrange the Facultative Reinsurances renewals in a timely manner.
- Liaison with reinsurance brokers as appropriate and follow up the pending issues.– Implementing maximum automation for all classes of business in iGIS system.
- Review the placing slips, cover notes and wordings and raise the points to the next level of management.
- Managing all facultative claims and subsequent recoveries from the reinsurers.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 45
- Speciality 1 Insurance