National Insurance Company Limited, Islamabad Qualification:
- Minimum 07 years of working experience in Finance and accounting function, preferably in Insurance sector.
- Responsible to prepare and manage financial statements and reports as per the accounting and disclosure requirements.
- Responsible for planning, budgeting, taxation and related matters.–
- Manage periodical closing process, reconciliations and financial controls.
- Develop MIS documentation and perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis.
- Coordinate with various departments, zones and perform variance analyses for compilation of information and resolution of all technical accounting problems.
- Assessment of accounting controls by executing policies and manage assigned balance sheet, perform account reconciliations.
- Coordinate with the Company’s annual auditors, tax consultant, internal auditor and Actuary.
- Compliance with all statutory matters of Government agencies, Ministry of Commerce, Parliamentary affairs Dept etc.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 7
- Education Major ACA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 45
- Speciality 1 Insurance