Zarai Tariqiati Bank Limited (ZTBL), Islamabad Applicant having ‘D’ grade or 3 rd Division or below 50% marks (in conventional system) or CGPA less than 1.8/4.0 or 2.8/5.0 or equivalent in degree on the basis of which application is being submitted, are not eligible to apply Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Preference will be given to candidates having Master’s Degree.
- More than 15 years of overall experience (post qualification) including 5+ years of experience at comparable position.
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal, adaptability and teamwork skills
- Manage Human Resource Operations and matters related to Performance Management, Staff Relations and Welfare, in compliance with Federal and provincial regulations.
- Formulation and development of HR Policy with the focus to identify gaps in current systems and processes with the aim to bridge the same and implement best practices.
- Align HR functions to bank strategy in close coordination with business and functional heads to ensure realization of the mission and vision of the organization.
- Attract, induct and retain talent based on competencies forming a robust foundation for the operations of the bank and its governance.
- Supervise and ensure discipline management with effective internal control mechanism with regards to all HR related matters including service litigation.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 15
- Education Major BS/MS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 60
- Speciality 1 HRM