Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP), Karachi Qualification:
- Chartered Accountant
- minimum 5 years post-qualification experience with a leading audit firm or minimum 1 year in an audit firm and 2 years in a senior position in the Internal Audit function of a medium to large size organization.
- knowledge and understanding of regulatory framework, IFRS, IIAS and code of Corporate Governance with up to date information on the latest developments in internal audit.
- assist the Audit Committee in fulfilling its oversight responsibilities towards governance, risk management, internal and external audit processes in order to facilitate ICAP’s management in increasing efficiency and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Key Responsibilities: Develop an effective audit plan and ensure efficient implementation of the plan.
- Facilitate the Audit Committee in execution of its responsibilities and Issue periodic reports to the audit committee and management.
- Assist the Institute in ensuring that a sound internal control environment is in place.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) `10
- Education Major CA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Internal Auditing