First Women Bank Limited, Karachi Qualification:
- Graduate / Masters
- 8 -10 years of relevant experience.
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of Consumer, Corporate, Retail Banking, including knowledge of the back-end processes.
- Objective: Enrich service culture of the bank, by focusing on customer satisfaction and service delivery processes
- In-depth knowledge of Consumer, Corporate, Retail Banking, including knowledge of the· back-end processes
- Monitors all quality plans and initiatives.
- Acts as a facilitator and manages the development of process owners.
- Ensures that key processes are documented, measured at regular intervals and executed· according to roadmap.
- Develops, implements and manages “Voice of the customer” systems. (Customer· satisfaction evaluation system).
- Standardizes and aligns key indicators and goals to maximizing customer satisfaction and· improve customer experience.
- Analyzes customer/business unit feedback to develop linkages between from information· received from various sources i.e. employee, customer, market etc.
- Develops systems to regularly communicate customer feedback to the relevant function.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Years of experience End ( Max) 10
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Female
- Speciality 1 Banking