First Women Bank Limited, Karachi Qualification:
- Masters / CA/ ACCA
- 8 Years of experience in the same subject area
- Establishes the strategy of the treasury function in line with the long-term strategy of the bank.
- Ensures maximum profitability for the bank from all treasury activities within specified risk parameters and local regulations. · Manages the size and liquidity of the balance sheet for risk control.
- Identifies business opportunities and builds relationships to provide financial solutions/ products to corporate clients. · Ensures minimization of operational and market risk by adherence to internal guidelines and external regulatory framework
- Supervises Interbank trades, equity and securities trading and treasury marketing unit’s transactions.
- Co-ordinates all corporate treasury sales activities in the region to increase volumes, service client needs and maximize income and must have lending, investments, portfolio analysis and financial markets understanding. · Must understand industry risks and growth prospects · Independent analysis on industries and companies, written reports, memos and presentations to the senior · Management / Board. ·
- Execution of all transactions together with control and monitoring in accordance with Bank’s policy guidelines and regulatory requirements such that FEEL, NOP, CRR, SLR, maintenance of Nostro accounts, revaluations of all currencies, maintenance of Bank’s DTL, close liaison with branches on funding, revaluation of all investments as per regulatory requirements. · Monitor, Measure and Analyze risks inherent in Treasury operations.
- Dealing in mutual Funds and ensure effective Management of Foreign Exchange
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Education Major CS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Female
- Speciality 1 Banking