Fauji Foundation Services, Rawalpindi
- Preferably Masters or minimum Bachelor’s Degree in HSE (Health, Safety and Environment), Engineering, Mechanical, Chemical or compatible
- At least 5 years of Fire Fighting and/ or Health/ Safety experience in a reputable organization, Pakistan or abroad.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage firefighting, fire regulations, health safety and waste disposal and Implement internal/ external guidelines established by the organization.
- Conduct risk assessments/ site inspections to identify threats to life & property. Provide training to employees on necessary safety procedures including firefighting.
- Conduct equipment inspection to ensure correct installation/ operational ability. Monitor work procedures to identify unsafe practices/ breach of safety regulations.
- Facilitate/ schedule repairs and maintenance warned out/ damaged equipment. Maintain records of incidents/ inspections/ reports useful to take safety decisions.
- Prepare/ mount safety signs at appropriate locations to indicate potential hazard. Collaborate with law enforcement agencies/ address cases of workplace accident.
- Carry out investigations to identify root cause of any incident / unsafe conditions. Prepare periodic safety statistics/ records and submit to safety manager for review.
- City Rawalpindi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Education Major BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Male
- Age Min 30
- Speciality 1 Health & Safety Management