Confidential Company Salary: AED 7,000 – 10,000, Benefits: Medical Insurance + Annual Air ticket Qualification:
- Bachelor of Hotel Management
- 4 – 8 Years experience
- Ensures all guest requirements are adhered to as per hotel standards. Prepares all vacation schedules as per hotel requirements.
- Prepares all scheduling of the team as per hotel requirements.
- Oversees and monitors usage of guest room supplies and amenities are at a realistic cost.
- Ensures all team members are attending to duty in proper uniform, on time and well groomed.
- Monitors and reports to the Rooms Division Manager regarding the upkeep of furnishings, facilities, and equipment.
- Responsible for linking the HK and Front Office coordinators to ensure daily delivery of room turnover is completely linked with FO guest arrival patterns.
- City Dubai
- Currency United Arab Emirates Dirhams – AED
- Number of Vacancies 2
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 4
- Years of experience End ( Max) 8
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Hotel Management
- Speciality 2 Hospitality