IRD Global Health, Research and Development, Singapore Qualification:
- Masters in Human Resource Management .
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Review existing HR policies, systems, and SOPs to identify gaps and suggest improvement(s).
- Constantly keep a close eye on all HR forms/applications/tools to ensure continuous improvement to enhance user experience.
- Review and strategies learning and development practices and bring improvement(s) to enhance the learning culture at IRD and responsible for Monthly HR Reporting to the Senior Management and support Senior HR team members in organizing in-house or external workshops or trainings. Support recruitment operations of the assigned domains/programs.
- Enhance recruitment efficiency, and build a strong network with relevant universities and headhunters.
- Suggest and introduce new HR practices to improve overall efficiency based on a thorough knowledge of the industry, Global HR practices, and employment laws.
- Conduct institutional surveys.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 HRM