National Rural Support Program (NRSP), Microfinance Bank Limited, Islamabad Qualification:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in HRM. Preferably MBA (HRM) or equivalent from HEC recognized institution
- Fresh, however, candidates having relevant banking experience will be preferred. Record Keeping, HR Operations Management, Talent Acquisition, Human Resource Planning skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage database of CVs received unsolicited and from various references both manually and in system.
- Facilitate Bank’s recruitment process by identifying and short-listing candidates for lateral recruitment.
- Prepare and maintain HR records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, and promotions, using human resources management system software.
- Conduct reference or background checks of employees.
- Record employee information, such as exemptions, transfers, and resignations, to maintain and update records.
- Conduct the verification process of newly hired employees of the Bank by corresponding with other organizations to check on details provided. Ensure timely verification of antecedent from financial Institutions of hired staff and coordinate with staff for documentary evidence for previous jobs.
- Process verification of educational documents from concerned institutes / universities.
- Prepare and maintain verification fee list of educational institutes. Ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
- City Bahawalpur
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 HRM