QF, NST & SMP Campus, Indus Hospital, Karachi Qualification:
- MBA (HRM) or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Assist the Senior Officer in tasks related to Human Resources, including responsibilities in the following functional areas: employee relations, training, employment, recruitment, compliance, leave administration, benefits administration and events/recognition.
- Assist TIH HR management to administer and communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations.
- Assist the Senior Officer to ensure legal and ethical compliance with state and federal laws; coordinate with legal advisors as required.
- Assist in the recruitment of personnel and temporary employees; conduct interviews, new hire screening, background checks, onboarding and orientation as required.
- Assist in maintaining Human Resource Information System records with accuracy and timeliness; compile reports and trend analytical data as required.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with employees; serve as a resource for all HR related inquiries.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 1
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 HRM