Ignite Search & Selection Qualification:
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline from a reputable University
- (HSE) Health and Safety Executive
- Minimum of 25 years of direct safety and quality management experience, with 7 to 10 years in a relevant senior role. Civil Engineering Sector
- Lead and oversee the development, review, implementation, and overall governance of the HSE Management System, including policies, procedures, training, audits, and reporting requirements. implementation of industry-leading HSE tools, programs and initiatives, and establish action plans to achieve HSE objectives and targets.
- Perform safety audits and physically inspecting all work areas and job sites to identify possible safety issues.
- Conduct risk assessments to minimize workplace accidents, occupational illnesses, or long-term health hazards.
- Prepare monthly or annual safety reports and presenting the information to management.
- Lead investigations of HSE-related and driving incidents (including near misses) to identify root cause(s) and implementation of effective corrective/preventive actions.
- City Riyadh
- Currency Saudi Arabia Riyals – SAR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Executive/Director
- Years of experience (Min) 25
- Education Major BS/MS
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Health and Safety Management