Amazon UK Services Ltd. Job ID: 2009635 BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, architecture or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in the job offered or related occupation of Design/Innovation, Research & Development, Manufacturing/Process/ Industrial Engineering, or related.
- Experience must involve technical leadership for large-scale industrial engineering projects.
- Proficiency using business/technical software like MS Excel, Word, CAD 2D/3D Software PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Master’s Degree or other advanced degree in Mechanical/Industrial/Process Engineering, Operations, Business Administration or related field.
- Experience with complex automated material handling equipment, packaging technologies, and systems including robotics and high-speed manufacturing.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and other 3D CAD.
- Proficiency in using advanced simulation modeling tools (Flexsim, Arena, Simio, etc) and Proficiency in running SQL queries and data mining
Key job responsibilities:
- Experience in engineering and estimating material handling and storage systems and Operations Management/ Fulfillment/Distribution Center experience preferred. Capital project management skills.
- Proficiency with concepts like system architecture, optimization, system dynamics, system analysis, statistical analysis, reliability analysis, and decision making.
- City London
- Currency United Kingdom Pounds – GBP
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major BE/BCS
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Industrial Designing