Sui Southern Gas Company Limited, Karachi Job Code: 8148-01 Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Metallurgical Engineering
- at least 3 – 5 years of post-qualification experience.
- Experience of working in Oil & Gas / Public Sector (In Downstream) shall be preferred.
- Develop inspection regime of maintenance department.
- Have sound knowledge of welding/fabrication and applicable codes and standards.
- Experienced in NDT techniques applicable to pipeline. Can analyze welding joint scan reports like radiography etc.
- Lead and supervise team of welder and fabricator for high pressure pipelines from 12inch to 42inch diameter. Prepare welding procedures for all Transmission pipeline sizes. Preparing pipeline repair scope of work and engineering estimates. Can understand welding codes and standards. Perform quality checks of welding procedures and can analyze welding defects. Well versed with latest pipeline repair and maintenance techniques.
- Conduct pipeline leak rectification with safety of personals and company assets. Can prepare maintenance capex and revenue budgets. Upkeep of maintenance workshop and ensure functioning of all workshop machines, equipment and emergency equipment.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Years of experience End ( Max) 5
- Education Major BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Mechanical