Pakistan Single Window (PSW), Islamabad
- Must have HEC recognized Master / Bachelor’s (4 years) Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, BBA (MIS) or related field.
- Must have 12+ years of experience of implementing customized business processes, software design and development, especially in design and development of data driven, rule engine and workflow-based applications.
- Have an understanding/knowledge of cross border trade relate business process will be given preference.
- Facilitate any organizational process workshop involving liaising with users and process requirements.
- Carry out professional measuring and monitoring, as well as provision of feedback on performance of business processes.
- Educate Business users that are responsible for the operation and management of various business processes.
- Lead the redesigned workshop processes.
- Manage changes in process.
- Identify, detect, and create business processes towards accomplishing business goals specific for the organization.
- Discern the difference between various steps and business processes recorded on a flow chart.
- Analyze business steps and processes to enable easy determination of their constituents.
- Create and present process improvement reports.ensures that the outcomes derivable from a business process are in line with the strategic goal of the concerned organization.
- Oversee the automation of business processes right from the start
- Gather data and evaluate results of re-engineered or improved business processes.
- Lead the team of IT Business / System Analysts by managing assignments, priority, reviews and mentoring
- Produce high output, high efficiency delivery of work items from inception through acceptance.
- Understand and disseminate product architecture and domain for team enabling efficient, quality code delivery.
- Plan software releases in coordination with Chief Domain Officer.
- Ensure to deploy the solution to Test/UAT Environment for QA/Business review.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis, recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 12
- Education Major BBA/MIS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 48
- Speciality 1 CS
- Speciality 2 IT