Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication (MOITT) Qualification:
- Bachelors/Master Degree in IT (or related discipline) /Computer Science / Computer Engineering or allied discipline with minimum 16 year of education from HEC recognized university.
- Minimum of 8 year experience in related ICT infrastructure
- Must possess in depth knowledge ICT Infrastructure, Networking Topologies, Network Design, Security of a Network System, Information Security, Deployment of WAN/LAN Networks.
- Any certifications on Network and Management/Design and Government sector working experience will be given preference. ICT infrastructure related planning and implementation across Federal Government.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to do the sizing of ICT infrastructure related equipment of different ICT projects. Complete work breakdown structure to estimate effort required for each task. Clearly communicate expectations to team members and senior management. Prepares, maintains and submits clear & concise technical activity/progress reports and management reports of project.
- Provides deployment support for projects associate with infrastructure engineers for infrastructure designs. Ensures timely and proper network documentation for all applicable deployments. Identifies and recommends remediation and/or new processes where necessary in the digital environment.
- Serves as a resource to others in the resolution of highly complex infrastructure problems.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Education Major BS/BCS/MS/MCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 45
- Speciality 1 IT Infrastructure