Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication (MOITT) Qualification:
- 16 Years of education. Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Sciences, Management Sciences from universities/institutes recognized by HEC.
- Minimum of 10 year experience in Public and Private Sector related to Project or Program Management/ Public Policy Implementation/ Public service delivery/ related discipline
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Have sound background in execution of ICT projects, he/she will be responsible for successful execution of the project’s domain. He/she will also review project reports and documentation submitted by project consultants.
- Well versed with project planning and monitoring mechanisms using project management tools. Overseeing the development and planned growth of the Digital Services Unit to be developed. Work with a goal of building a consistent standard of service that meets the needs of all users, both on digital platforms and all others. Primarily responsible for implementation of the recommendations, recruitment and development of needed staffing resources, and interfacing with department heads and other managerial staff as new digital standards and templates are developed and piloted.
- Provide strong, visionary leadership which helps transform the service delivery in line with the goals.
- Recruit, hire, train and performance manage a team who are viewed as the exemplar of highly skilled professionals dedicated to digital transformation.
- Build an agile development culture throughout the government that prioritizes continuous improvement, ensuring that the services are regularly analyzed, maintained, and improved.
- Provide reports to the higher leadership which measure the team’s success at implementing and further refining the goals and objectives set forth in the Digital Strategy; including recommendations for future resource allocation needs.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Executive/Director
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Education Major MS/MCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 45
- Speciality 1 IT
- Speciality 2 SDU