ILF & Partners Engineering PSC For ILF Pakistan Pvt. Ltd, a subsidiary of ILF Consulting Engineers.- an international multi disciplinary Engineering Consulting firm Qualification:
- M Sc or equivalent, MBA, PhD in a technical, financial or economic field.
- Further qualifications like CFA advantageous.
- 3–5 years of working experience in M&A, management consultancy, investment funds, investment advisory or asset management for sustainable service delivery.
- Demonstrable track-record in working on due diligence projects and strong willingness to support the growth of our team in a role relating to energy or water transactions (hydrogen, renewable energies, thermal power, desalination, water supply or sanitation).
- Clear interest in using your relationships, knowledge and understanding of energy and water transaction dynamics to support the growth of ILF’s PPP / transaction services in close coordination with the sales and business development teams in Europe and the Middle East.
- Manage mandates and lead teams in the execution of large-scale due diligence / PPP projects / transactions in energy and water sectors, consisting of technical, commercial as well as environmental experts.
- Execute and supervise complex quantitative and qualitative analyses and leading various teams of other consultants, analysts and subject matter experts.
- Contributing to the development of our offerings and tools; in particular helping to further develop the management consulting service offering. Supporting the growth of the PPP and management consulting team and supervision of analyst / consultants.
- City Riyadh
- Currency Saudi Arabia Riyals – SAR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Years of experience End ( Max) 5
- Education Major M Sc,MBA/PhD
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality, Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Consultancy