Interactive Research & Development-IRD Global, Singapore Qualification:
- Minimum Bachelors Any relevant certification would be an advantage
- Assist the line manager with managing ED’s communications, appointments, and other meeting/travel schedule(s) and Remain point of contact (POC) between line manager and internal/external colleagues.
- Assist line manager with making travel arrangements and ensure to get the payment processed from the relevant entity and/or stakeholder in a timely manner and Form strong coordination with local office staff.
- Manage the secondary access to ED’s email inbox in the absence of the line manager
- City Singapore
- Currency Singapore Dollars – SGD
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Singapore
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Support Services