Fauji Foundation Services, Rawalpindi Qualification:
- Article ship from CA Firm with CA Inter / CAF / ACCA / Masters
- At least 3.5 Years including article ship
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure Proper Planning work has been made before commencement of field work for any audit.
- Ensure vouching has been performed before commencement of field work, if data is maintained at Head Office with Finance / Adm Sec for respective Projects and Reviewing the work of Audit Assistant/ Superv/ MTO throughout the audit (planning, execution, finalization, reporting). Inspect, examine, verify and vouch all relevant documents, accounting records, vouchers as may be necessary for the audit with assistance of junior staff.
- Carrying out discussion with respective Project Management before audit and at exit meeting.
- Responsible for examining and reporting on internal controls in connection with all accounting, financial and operational aspects of the Project / Organization.
- Prepare working papers which support the audit findings and audit procedures. Ensuring all supporting evidences have been obtained relating to audit findings.
- Responsible for the completion of Audit within the stipulated time.
- Prepare the Audit Report to include the findings and recommendations thereto on operational deficiencies, procedures and practices
- City Rawalpindi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Years of experience End ( Max) 5
- Education Major CA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Min 24
- Age Max 35
- Speciality 1 Audit Management