NTS Group-Dubai, UAE Qualification:
- AMCT, MCT, CIMA, ACA OR ACCA or overseas equivalent) or degree in finance, economy or accountancy or equivalent.
- Corporate Treasury knowledge.
- Experience of working in a similar position (global company or bank) in developing markets for >2 years.
- Understanding of FX hedging and currency rate movements.
- Strong understanding of treasury products.
- Understanding on bank relationship management.
- Understanding of Treasury reporting.
- Good all-round knowledge of systems and windows (Excel).
- Manage bank accounts including account open/close process and banking services for the Group.
- Complete KYC bank reviews for the UAE entities.
- Maintenance of a centralized document management system for all bank facilities including safekeeping of contracts and loan agreements.
- Support on Treasury projects and documentation involved.
- Support activities in relation to AMEL and other leasing companies, including but limited to business planning, documentation related to financing and customer financing.
- Support the Treasury Team reports.
- Aid in the consolidation of the monthly Treasury pack based on team input.
- City Dubai
- Currency United Arab Emirates Dirhams – AED
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Education Major AMCT, MCT, CIMA, ACA OR ACCA
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Finance