Mohammed M. Al Rashid Co. (MARCO) Qualification:
- Diploma / Degree in Land Surveying or related discipline
- 2 – 5 years relevant working experience and Proficient in the use of survey instruments and Knowledge of mathematics, survey computer programs, and survey computations applicable to the work.
- Knowledge of the use of mechanical drawing instruments or survey computer programs and Knowledge of the nomenclature and symbols of drafting.
- Knowledge of surveying instruments and equipment and their use and care.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of land surveying.
- Knowledge of principles, practices and materials that could include computer programs used in survey work.
- Conducts land surveys for determination of boundary lines, retracement of government survey lines, and re-establishment of land survey corners.
- Makes ties to subdivisions, property lines and government land corners.
- Assembles field data, reduces field notes and makes survey calculations.
- Assembles pertinent reference data before field surveys.
- Plots field data, using survey computer programs, constructs maps, and prepares reports and Establishes control for alignment and benchmarks; makes required line and elevation ties to existing centerlines and benchmarks.
- Makes vertical control surveys; determines elevations for various surfaces.
- Makes topographical surveys and site surveys
- City Riyadh
- Currency Saudi Arabia Riyals – SAR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Years of experience End ( Max) 5
- Degree Certification / diploma
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Land Surveying