S&P Global, Islamabad Qualification:
- Bachelor’s or higher qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum 9+ years of relevant work experience managing platform and/or infrastructure and have good understanding of single, hybrid and multi cloud architecture with preferably hands-on experience on AWS.
- Experience in messaging tools specially Kafka and API Gateways like APIGee, Kong or Axway.
- Experience in open source or Confluent Kafka, zookeepers, Kafka connect and schema registry.
- Hands on experience in standing up and administrating Kafka platform from scratch which includes creating a backup & mirroring of Kafka Cluster brokers, broker sizing, topic sizing, h/w sizing, performance monitoring, broker security, topic security, and access management (ACL).
- Manage Kafka platform and implement tools to improve existing monitoring, automation practices.
- Basic knowledge in Envoy proxy and Envoy Filter for Kafka.
- Setup, configure and monitor API & Messaging platform and conduct routine maintenance work for smooth operation with guaranteed uptime.
- Onboard applications to the platform as and when needed with high priority.
- Develop and maintain the platform automation tools, dashboard and utilities (Java and .NET C#) and provide support for Production, DR and lower environments making sure platform is stable and highly available
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Education Major BS/BCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 CS
- Speciality 2 Cloud Engineering