First Women Bank Limited, Karachi Qualification:
- Minimum LLB in same discipline from an HEC recognized University
- Minimum Experience: 2-3 years’ of relevant experience
- Provide legal assistance in corporate and litigation sectors of Legal Division for smooth functioning of main objectives.
- Appear in courts for conducting First Women Bank cases. Liaison with the External Lawyers in Litigation cases and assist them in preparing Court documents on behalf of the Bank.
- Proceeds to FIA, NAB and or Registrar Properties Office as and when required. Vetting of different Agreement & documents.
- Handling audit & others issues pertaining to the assignments.
- Assist Divisional Head in meetings, preparation of Agenda, taking the minutes of such meeting and convey decisions to respective Departments and Managing matters relating to Panel Advocates & retainers under the supervision of Head Legal.
- Prepare Monthly Statement of Litigation cases for submission to the President / EC. Prepare Monthly Recovery Statement for SBP and Prepare quarterly Fraud & Forgery Statement and Drafting letters/Notes assigned by Head Legal Division
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Years of experience End ( Max) 3
- Education Major LLB
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Female
- Speciality 1 Law
- Speciality 2 Legal