S&P Global Corporate, Islamabad Job Code: 280484 Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equal work experience.
- Knowledge of par and distressed loans and the documentation
- Experience with daily loan transactions
- Exposure to ClearPar/WSO systems a plus Process trade settlement in WSO Admin based on the information provided by client.
- Ensure timely and efficient processing of all new borrowings, increases, rollovers, pay downs, commitment reductions, etc
- Responsible for accurately processing daily activity, new deal closings, restructures, and amendments for all asset types (Loans, Bonds, ABS, Equities, CDS) by reviewing source documentation and faxes from agent banks. Process interest, commitment fees and investigate discrepancies when necessary.
- Responsible for reconciliations, balancing and publishing of cash ledgers, as well as issue research and resolution and Review system generated reports to ensure proper monitoring of the facilities and handle exception items. Interact with appropriate individuals / entities to gather all pertinent information/details to reflect date accurately in the system.
- Handle requests from different departments/clients within an hour turn around.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Report client metrics and trends monthly
- City Manchester
- Currency United Kingdom Pounds – GBP
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Analysis