Havelock One Interiors WLL, Bahrain
- Bachelor’s in business administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Minimum of 10 -15 years similar functional experience with majority of your experience in an interior fit-out contracting company.
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager.
- Experience in freight negotiation with freight forwarders for imports and exports.
- Expert knowledge in Export Documentation
- Well versed in Import and Export Clearance, Custom Duty Refund claims process
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
- Proficient in standard logistics software – ERP systems
- Strategically planning and managing the logistics department. (Including packing, finished goods storage, transportation and customer services).
- Directing, optimizing and coordinating over inbound and outbound shipments, as well as monitoring to ensure minimal disruptions.
- Supervising, coaching and daily performance monitoring of logistics workforce.
- Responsible for submitting weekly, monthly and yearly reports as required by Management on a regular and prompt basis and daily tracker with 15 days look-ahead action plan.
- Maintaining quality metrics and analyzing data to assess performance and implement improvements with proper evaluation of freight forwarders efficiency.
- City Manama
- Currency Bahrain Dinars – BHD
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Years of experience End ( Max) 15
- Education Major BBA/BS
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Logistics