For TB Program, Integrated Research and Development (IRD), Singapore Job Code: HRD-PC/TD-441 Qualification:
- Master’s in Public Health
- 4 to 5 years of experience. Existing experience with managing stakeholders will be highly preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical and operational expertise to oversee the strategy and implementation of a city-wide Enhanced Case Finding for the TB program and Team recruitment, assessment and analysis, developing and reviewing work plans for management and field teams.
- Design program strategy and implementation plan geared to ensure service delivery, quality control and setup performance management protocols for all cadres of field and management staff.
- Design sustainable systems to ensure routine monitoring of program data/targets and provide technical backstopping to manage district teams for timely completion of work plans in-line with contractual obligations with the donor and monitoring & evaluation framework.
- Maximize coverage and efficiency to build cost-effective models of program implementation. Budgeting, forecasting and financial reviews of project activities.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Years of experience End ( Max) 5
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Public Health