BY Bright Spyre for Pearl Industries Sarl, Congo Salary: USD 1,200 to USD 1,500 per month. Apart from savings, there will be a local allowance of USD 200 per month Sharing accommodation with domestic help. Bachelor Status with shared accommodation Transport to and from workplace. Medical provided with authorization. Certificate of good health stating candidate is not affected by any harmful disease and does not have any existing conditions such as Diabetes, Any type of Cancer, Coronary Artery Disease, Stroke, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Lower Respiratory Infections, HIV/AIDS, Diarrheal Diseases, Tuberculosis, Thyroid conditions, covid-19 or any other existing conditions. In addition yellow fever vaccination, and covid 19 vaccination required. Minimum 3 years commitment required. 45 days paid leave with air passage to home country after 24 months 200 USD will be deducted every month for a period of 6 months as security to be reimbursed at the end of contract (Will be clearly stated in the contract). Qualification:
- BCOM/MCOM / ICWA / C.A – Intermediate
- Ten years total experience, out of which minimum five years in the capacity of Accounts Manager in a large manufacturing company – preferably FMCG business
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Well versed with TALLY ERP and ability to develop systems related to purchase, sales, stock and production. ·
- Should have worked in a manufacturing company, preference will be given to the candidates those who worked in Africa.
- Knowledge of BOM (Bill of Materials) and Product Cost calculation. ·
- Preparation of monthly accounts and MIS reports, timely submission of daily, weekly and monthly reports and Supervision of Stores and dispatch.
- Bank Reconciliation, Debtors & Creditors reconciliation, profit/loss, asset depreciation and ageing reports and Import entries and Import product costing
- Checking Purchase/sales/ bank/cash vouchers and Can handle local tax returns and related issues and Dealing with suppliers and major clients
- In depth Knowledge in Excel (Pivot table / V Look up) and accounting tool functions Month-end physical stock taking and reconciliation with stock entries in Tally Payroll knowledge for local staff workers and Expat’s.
- Checking customs related transactions ·
- Knowledge in French will be considered as added advantage
- City Lubumbashi
- Currency United States Dollars – USD
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Education Major BCOM/MCOM / ICWA / C.A – Intermediate
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Accounts