Clinical Services Management Community Health Directorate (CHD), Indus Hospital, Karachi Qualification:
- Masters in Health Management related degree i.e. MPH, MSc, MBA, MS. Preference will be given to foreign degree holder.
- At least 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in development health sector out of which 5 years in Managerial capacity
- Oversees the implementation and monitoring of clinical services, and sets guidelines for effective, efficient, and patient-centered clinical operations. Develops new clinical policies and procedures, as needed, to ensure smooth clinical operations.
- Creates and maintains an environment that promotes the safest possible standards, methods, and operations to assure the safety of our patients, clinical providers, and clinical support staff.
- Identifies, studies, and recommends solutions for clinical service problems.
- Manages the process for ensuring the required resources are available for clinical operations including, but not limited to, managing the process for order clinical supplies, establishing inventory management, and appropriate par levels.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Education Major MBA/MPH/MS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Clinical Operations