Punjab Healthcare Commission, Lahore Qualification:
- Minimum 16 years of education in Computer Sciences / Statistics or equivalent from HEC recognized institutes.
- Minimum 6 plus years of relevant work experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates having experience in health sector
- Strong SQL knowledge (query performance, tuning, etc.) as well as an understanding of database structure
- Knowledge of data modeling principles Knowledge of BI and ETL tools (SSIS, SSRS, PowerBI, etc.).
- Familiarity with Database systems like SQL and NoSQL Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports for decision making purpose.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality. Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports and printouts to locate and correct errors.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to prioritize activities and generate required information/reports.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities in coordination with ICT Department.
- Maintain data submitted by the Healthcare Establishments (HCE’s), and actions/decisions thereon taken by the relevant Directorate of the PHC along with their status. Communicate regularly with the technical and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security. Ensure the storage, retrieval, backup and recovery procedures are functioning correctly.
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 6
- Education Major MS/MCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Data Analysis
- Speciality 2 CS