Zeta Technologies, Islamabad Qualification:
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Business Administration, or Statistics.
- 8+ years’ experience in a data-driven field (e.g.
- Data Science, DWH, Analytics, etc.).
- 2+ years of experience in a managerial role leading the Data Science or Analytics teams.
- Hands-on experience with programming languages (e.g. R, Python, Java, etc.).
- Strong Statistical concepts. In-depth understanding of Machine Learning concepts and statistical modeling.
- Exposure to Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning is a plus
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop tools to analyze data and come up with useful insights and relationships.
- Develop estimation data models and perform data mapping to ensure effective data integration across various systems and applications.
- Plan data collection and sanity, and maximize our output.
- Create and maintain technical documentation, including data mappings, data dictionaries, and data flow diagrams.
- Develop and maintain dashboards using Power BI to effectively communicate insights to stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot data quality issues and work with stakeholders to resolve them.
- Build data department from scratch, hiring of resources and executions as per plan.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Data Analysis