Sui Southern Gas Company Limited, Karachi Job Code: 8177-01 Qualification:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent OR
- MCS or equivalent
- At least 7 years of experience or
- At least 4 years of experience. Hands on experience of Business Applications development using Microsoft based technologies specially ASP. Net, SQL Server, Integration Services, Analysis Services, Power BI, Cognos BI, Oracle Database.
- Ensure the establishment of Documents Repository Section and Digitization of company’s original records and agreements to enable easy and fast access and ensure safe storage conditions to maintain agreements and contracts.
- Oversee the collection of the original agreements from departments and offices across the entire company.
- Maintain a master list of all files and records (agreements / contracts) in both hard copy as well as in soft form to capture details of updates made to the files.
- Update the master list for new additions or revisions.
- Undertake detailed systems analysis in areas requiring automation and Develop system or suggest sourcing software to cater to the user requirements.
- Upon receiving departmental approval, design efficient processes through automation and business process redesign and Ensure the Development, Implementation & Training of software solutions / Applications as per the requirement of Division/Department/Section for Digitalization and Ensure the development and implementation of smooth reporting, visualization, BI dashboards and predictive analysis for management & other stake holders.
- Integrating and transforming multiple regular data feeds from varied internal & external sources/systems.
- Database and applications Configuration, deployment, maintenance, Performance, tuning and troubleshooting and Ensure audit compliance and assist and prepare department for internal, external and Government audit and regulatory compliance.
- Prepare Revenue / Capex Budget of the Division/Dept. and monitoring its consumption etc.
- Identify and assess risks under their management / ownership and Develop and implement risk response strategies for the risks under their management.
- Ensure smooth departmental operations specially team/task management, vendor management, and billing, budgeting via combination of technology and process improvement.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 4
- Years of experience End ( Max) 7
- Education Major MCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 CS