Water and Sanitation Agency (WASA), Rawalpindi Qualification:
- B.S or B.Sc. in Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronics Engineering from HEC recognized university registered with PEC
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the water sector related to electrical & mechanical components of the project such as pumping stations / SCADA.
- Responsible to supervise all unit activities related to mechanical/electrical works pertaining to design and implementation. Work closely with consultants and EPC contractor(s) to ensure efficient project design and implementation. Coordination with government departments on technical matters for effective and timely decision-making. Coordinate the project plans, schedules, and presentations and comment on the design, scheduling, and suggest possible cost savings measures.
- Ensure implementation of the approved program of work and coordinate for removal of bottlenecks, if any Provide coaching and mentoring to team and individuals and ensure their ongoing learning and development.
- Ensure design review, checking cum approval of E&M / SCADA-related miscellaneous works pertaining to SWTP and water supply system. Manage and supervise all E&M-related works for the smooth functioning of the project.
- Ensure compliance with relevant conditions of the contract through consultants. Review and scrutiny cum approval of E&M components in cost estimate and variations.
- Verify claims of the contractors and consultants related to E&M components of the project. Formulate SOPs for different E&M components of SWTP project operation.
- Arrange regular training for the staff. Develop equipment maintenance plan according to SOPs / O&M Manual.
- Provide technical directions for the design and implementation of the project.
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Education Major BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Min 31
- Age Max 55
- Speciality 1 Electrical
- Speciality 2 Mechanical