Punjab Healthcare Commission, Lahore Cities: Lahore Gujranwala, Bahawalpur, Sargodha Qualification:
- 16 Years of education in Finance/Accounts/Commerce or Business Administration from HEC recognized institutes. Preference will be given to candidates who are qualified CA, ACCA, ICMA.
- Minimum 6 Plus years of overall relevant work experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the Development & implementation of Enforcement strategies related to PHC Pricing Regulations. Educate & train the stakeholders about specific Regulations governing Pricing Regulations.
- Ascertains that HCEs are following/implanting Pricing of Healthcare Services as stipulated in the PHC pricing regulations. Follow up with relevant authorities for completion of investigation.
- Conduct regular field visits and perform day to day enforcement activities. Submission of timely reports regarding Enforcement activities to the PHC.
- Ensure that evidence related to enforcement activities are properly collected and submitted to PHC along with enforcement reports
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 2
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 6
- Education Major CA, ACCA, ICMA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Accounts
- Speciality 2 Finance