Water and Sanitation Agency (WASA), Rawalpindi Qualification:
- B.S or B.Sc. Environmental Engineering from PEC recognized university or M.Sc. in environmental sciences / Social Sciences / Sociology from HEC recognized university
- minimum of 10 years of professional experience in procurement on national/international projects in the public or private sector on National & International Procurement Guidelines.
- Ensure the review and implementation of all the mitigation measures proposed in the Environmental Impact Assessment Report, Resettlement Action Plan, and Livelihood Restoration Plan. Devise a strategy for all the environmental and social issues that may be encountered during construction.
- Review of the Resettlement Action Plan and Livelihood Restoration Plan prepared by the Consultant.
- Establish close liaison with environmental experts of consultants and funding agencies etc. Coordination with Environment Department for Environmental Approval/ NOC for the project.
- Ensure implementation of all social safeguards.
- Ensure close coordination with the social team of consultants and stakeholders / affected persons involved in the project to implement social safeguards as per Bank Policies.
- Disbursement of compensations to Affected Persons and keeping records as per applicable Policy.
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Education Major BS/MS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Min 29
- Age Max 50
- Speciality 1 Environmental Engineering